African TV

21222324252627
282930

Page added on June 4, 2012

Sports | Comment Feed: RSS 2.0 Printable versionPrint This Post Print This Post

Airtel Rising Stars registration in progress

Airtel Rising Stars registration in progress thumbnail

The Airtel Rising Stars second season tournament  registration is in progress at all Airtel shops and outlets in Freetown, Makeni, Bo, Kono, and Kenema, Medium Hypes- Address, 100 Jomo Kenyatta Road inclusive of Freetown.

The registration is free and commenced May 25 and ends  June 6. In this year’s tournament, 60 boys’ team and 40 girls’ team are set to be accommodated.

The total number of forms printed out is four hundred (400) and Freetown has been allocated with 150 copies this time leaving the remainder of 250 copies for the provinces 250.

Stay with Sierra Express Media, for your trusted place in news!

© 2012, Sierra Express Media. All rights reserved.

26 Comments on "Airtel Rising Stars registration in progress"

1. Mark okafor on Tue, 19th Jun 2012 7:26 pm

TAKE ME AND SEE I WILL MAKE U PROUD

2. praveen chaudhary on Wed, 4th Jul 2012 7:37 am

i want participate in

3. Pratik Chaudhuri on Mon, 16th Jul 2012 8:53 am

Iam defender. Wants to join airtel Soccer.Need Registration Form for registration.

4. Piyush Chaudhuri on Mon, 16th Jul 2012 8:55 am

I am striker.I can proof myself if i get one opportunity in airtel Soccer.

5. shaurya prtap singh raghav on Wed, 18th Jul 2012 12:50 pm

Im shaurya i lika soccer very much i think you take me

6. david pappoe on Mon, 23rd Jul 2012 10:35 am

am david pappoe from ghana and wuold like to show out what GOD has given to me..

7. david pappoe on Mon, 23rd Jul 2012 10:36 am

i love airtel..

8. david pappoe on Mon, 23rd Jul 2012 10:47 am

i want to prove my talent to the word…

9. Lloyd Xavier on Sun, 29th Jul 2012 1:48 am

i will prove my destiny

10. Akshit sama on Sun, 29th Jul 2012 9:04 am

i am a defender and wants to join airtel soccer and needs a regesteration form

11. Harshwardhan.S.Goud on Sun, 29th Jul 2012 3:17 pm

I am a striker and I wanted to improve my game while playing with you!

12. saptss on Tue, 31st Jul 2012 10:20 am

i am i striker ,,,,,,,,,,no one can stop me ……

13. Ashwath Yaganaram on Tue, 31st Jul 2012 1:47 pm

Im a GoalKeeper…I love soccer…if u give me an oppurtunity…i will prove my worth….

14. Santhosh Kumar on Tue, 31st Jul 2012 4:43 pm

IAM SENIOR TEAM CAPTIAN IN OUR SCHOOL TEAM

15. Aftab Ahmed on Fri, 3rd Aug 2012 11:55 am

Hi,

I am Aftab 12 years old studying in DPS.

I would like to download the Air tel Raising football star application form.

I would like to know the process of downloading the application.

Thanks & Regards
    Aftab

16. chandan on Fri, 3rd Aug 2012 12:18 pm

I am Chandan.C . I am a defence player. Give me a chance to prove what i am…

17. akshay shriram chavan on Fri, 3rd Aug 2012 4:12 pm

i luv football

18. akshay shriram chavan on Fri, 3rd Aug 2012 4:16 pm

football’s life it teaches u everthing

19. akshay shriram chavan on Fri, 3rd Aug 2012 4:20 pm

play as right wing, nd wanna prove myself to all!

20. risper on Tue, 14th Aug 2012 7:38 am

I was participating in the 2012 natioonal football games last week at mombasa wanted to request if i would get achance to amongst the airtel rising stars for 2012

21. Ronnie.s.francis on Fri, 17th Aug 2012 4:07 pm

I am a striker i want learn more from you

22. Akor Onehi Emmanuel on Tue, 28th Aug 2012 5:24 pm

I’m a front left wing attacker, and full back left deffender, and i’m ready for the airtel rising star.

23. temi tayo ogundipe on Thu, 14th Mar 2013 7:10 pm

i am tayor i am rigth full back player give me a chance to prove my self and i a sure that you will not be dissapointed in what i am thanks

24. magembe edwin andrew on Wed, 29th May 2013 2:30 pm

i have wished joining airtelrisingstar and i want to show you what i have.

25. lule boris on Wed, 29th May 2013 2:45 pm

i am 16 yr old boy who has a great talent but has not had the chance of exploring my talent.i play as an attacking midfielder and i would like you to give me the opportunity to explore this great talent that i have.thank u.i am a ugandan

26. magembe edwin andrew on Wed, 29th May 2013 2:49 pm

i am edwin age 15 and i play as a defender and am seeking for an opportunity to develop my talent. am a ugandan. thank you

RELATED STORIES

Search This Site

BannerFans.com

LATEST NEWS HEADLINES

ALSO IN THE NEWS

Acqua For Life goes continental, providing safe drinking water in Africa, Latin America and Asia thumbnail Acqua For Life goes continental, providing safe drinking water in Africa, Latin America and Asia

GIORGIO ARMANI CONTINUES THE PARTNERSHIP WITH GREEN CROSS TO SUPPORT PROJECTS IN SRI LANKA, IVORY COAST AND SENEGAL FOR FIRST TIME 22 April 2014 | Geneva, Switzerland: Giorgio Armani is expanding its successful Acqua for Life campaign in partnership with Green Cross International for the fourth consecutive year, targeting water-scarce communities in West Africa, Latin America […]